Thank you for your order. If you have any questions or problems please first check the notes at the end of this email, and then if necessary contact PicJur or contact us for assistance.
To read your ebook you will need our free special PDF reader for the PC, Mac, Android or iPAD called "Javelin". You only need to download it once, however many ebooks you purchase.
PC/Mac OSX users
If you have any problems with the instructions below, please see the following web pages:
WINDOWS users: http://www.drmz.net/Picjur/email_pj_windows.htm
MAC OSX users: http://www.drmz.net/Picjur/email_pj_macosx.htm
The following table shows the code or codes for the ebook(s) you have ordered. You will need the code in order the authorize (enable) the ebook on your PC, Mac, Android or iPAD.
There are separate download procedures depending on your device (PC/Mac, Android or iPAD) so please see the relevant sections that follow. Please do not click on the download link until you have read the instructions below!
|ebook||Download link (for PC/MAC, not iPAD/Android)||Authorisation code|
If you have any problems downloading these files to your PC or Mac, then try the zip file link:
http://www.drmz.net/PicJur/DRMZ/picjur.zip - This link includes all the Poster-style and Flashcard-style PicJur files. Extract the files to somewhere permanent on your PC/Mac, e.g. your main "Documents" folder and then use Javelin to open and authorize them
PC/Mac OSX users
1. Use your Internet browser to download the special "Javelin" PDF reader for your Windows PC or Mac computer from
Select the version you require from the links provided and then choose the "Save File" or "Save" option if prompted - follow the instructions on the web page to install the appropriate reader. For Windows users, simply run the downloaded javelinsetup.exe file by double-clicking it - ignore the typical Windows warning messages about exe files! The reader will be installed and links to Javelin provided on your Desktop and Start menus. For Mac computers simply download the .dmg file and double click it to enable the file - the Javelin menu will be shown at the top of your screen when the program is active.
2. Now you are ready to download the ebook you have purchased.
Windows users: Click on the 'Download link' (or links) above and 'Save' the ebook file to a convenient folder on your computer (preferably do not use the "Open with..." option if this is provided as this may just provide a temporary file that will probably disappear next time you try and access it!). If you are using Firefox and are not sure where files are downloaded to, you can right mouse-click on the downloaded item in the Downloads window and it gives you the option "Open containing folder", so you can check where it has put your file. If it is in a temp folder, make a copy or move it to somewhere convenient, e.g. \My Documents
Note: because these files are very detailed you may well need to zoom in on pages to read them - if necessary click on the page content (using the left mouse button, held down) and you can drag the page around to see the section you need to look at.
Mac users: The procedure described for Windows users may work for your Mac, but the following is more reliable: Start Safari and go to the Windows menu, Downloads option. This opens the Downloads window. Then select the download link from above (hold the left mouse button down rather than clicking the link) and drag the link to the Safari Downloads window. When you do this a green + icon will appear as the link is dragged onto the Downloads window. You can then let go of the mouse button and the file will be downloaded and appear in your Downloads folder.
If you still have problems with downloading the file, start Javelin, select the file menu, Download file... option and DRAG the link shown above to the input field. The file will download and ask if you would like to open it.
3. The next step is to locate and 'Run' Javelin (e.g. from the icon on your Desktop). Using Javelin's 'File' menu, select 'Open', navigate to the ebook you have just saved to your computer, highlight it and then click 'Open'.
4. A dialog box pops up and you will be prompted for the ebook's 'Authorization code' (this will be found in the Ordered ebooks section, above). Copy the code for the ebook in question and Paste it into the field provided and press OK (you must have an internet connection available at this point). You only need do this the first time you open the ebook.
5. To open the ebooks subsequently simply use the File menu in Javelin where the recently used files list will show the last few files that have been opened. Click on the one you want to open it again.
1. If you have not yet downloaded the Javelin reader for iPAD then using your iPAD, select the App Store and search for the app "Javelin reader". This is a very small free app. Select the app and download it to your iPAD.
2. Touch the app to start it. You will see an initial page with a Download icon in the top right of the toolbar (it looks like a downward facing arrow and an intray).
Touch this icon and enter the web address shown below in quotes to download the PicJur catalog of ebooks (if you don't see the icon then make sure you are on the first page of the app by touching the Javelin button on the top left of the toolbar):
The PicJur catalog selected will then download and be saved on the home page. Touch the PicJur catalog to open it and then touch the cover/icon for the ebook you wish to download - the file will download automatically
3. Once you have downloaded your ebook it will ask you to enter an authorization code.
Touch the input field and the type the code above into the field provided and touch OK (you must have an internet connection available at this point, e.g. via a WiFi or mobile network access). You only need do this the first time you open the ebook.
4. To open the ebooks subsequently simply touch the cover of the ebook you wish to read.
1. If you have not yet downloaded the Javelin reader for Android then using your Android device, select the Google Play App Store and search for the app "Javelin PDF reader". This is a very small free app. Select the app and download it to your device.
2. Open Javelin on your Android device and select the Javelin Catalog. Press the UPDATE icon in the top right hand corner to update the Catalog - several additional Catalogs will then be displayed. Select and download the PicJur catalog and the catalog will be downloaded for you. Open the catalog - if you press the refresh icon again the covers for each of the ebooks will be downloaded. Touch the icon for the ebook book you have ordered and the special PDF will be downloaded to your Android device. The file will then be downloaded - please wait until the little blob next to the book changes to yellow from red indicating that the book download is complete.
3. Once downloaded, touch the cover of the downloaded ebook and enter the authorization code that is shown above; to do this touch the input field and the type the code above into the field provided and touch OK (you must have an internet connection available at this point, e.g. via a WiFi or mobile network access). You only need do this the first time you open the ebook.
4. To open the ebook subsequently simply touch the cover of the ebook.
Notes: The authorisation process relates the file to the computer and disk on which it is authorised. If you wish to move the file to another disk or use it on another computer (e.g. a laptop at home) you will need to repeat this process and re-use the authorisation code provided (you may use this code 2 times in total). The ebook files are not printable)
If you have any questions or problems then please contact PicJur or contact us.
ebook delivery by Drumlin Security Ltd